Central (Original) Location Schedule
Eastside Location Schedule
One hour of hot power vinyasa yoga for all levels of experience. Beginners welcome!
75 minutes of hot power vinyasa yoga for all levels of experience. Beginners welcome!
90 minutes of hot power vinyasa yoga for all levels of experience.
90 minutes of hot power vinyasa yoga. Suggested donation $5 will be given to charity of the month.
90 minute yoga class for beginners. This class will break down the poses and is a perfect way to start a yoga practice.
75 minutes of heated yin yoga. We hold each pose for 5 minutes, expect to go deep.
6o min of vinyasa flow modified to be safe for soon to be mamas! This class is LESS heated for the safety of you and your baby. All levels welcome.
*all classes are mildly heated (between 85-91 degrees) with added humidity
60 min Power vinyasa yoga classes located at our eastside location will be held on the yoga deck with both indoor and outdoor options available.
weather permitting outside use, however class will always be held.
single session $8 (credit card)
single session $7 (cash discount)
yin yoga $12
10 session pass $65
One month Unlimited $75 (auto pay only)
One month unlimited $100 (not auto pay)
6 month unlimited $425 (pre pay)
1 year unlimited $800 (pre pay)
mat & towel rentals $2 (each)
Private Session $75(per hour) $25 per additional person
Group Class $100 (per hour)
Water and Coconut water are available for sale.
The Fine Print: All sales are final. Approved refunds with studio credit only.
Returned checks will be charged a $30 returned check fee.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class begins.
- Late arrivals are not permitted into class so please be prompt.
- Please turn cell phones off, no phone use in studio is permitted.
- Be mindful of personal hygiene.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume or cologne.
- Putting on lotion right before class will make you slip.
- Practicing on a full stomach is not advised.
- Wear clothes to move in.
- The studio is heated so be prepared to sweat (typical temperature from 85°-91° with added humidity).
- Bring a yoga mat and towel if you have one (rentals are available).
- Come to class hydrated! Water is allowed in the practice room, but please no glass bottles.
- Must be at least 16 to practice.
- Most importantly have fun!