All of our classes are available for drop-in. Our classes are designed to be challenging and empowering but also doable for all levels of yoga practitioners. Beginners are welcome!
Students that are new to Session Yoga must fill out our waiver prior to their first class.
You can fill it out when you arrive at the studio or you can also download and print our waiver. If you register for your first class online you can fill out the waiver when you register through MINDBODY.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class begins.
- Late arrivals are not permitted into class so please be prompt.
- Please turn cell phones off, no phone use in studio is permitted.
- Be mindful of personal hygiene.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume or cologne.
- Putting on lotion right before class will make you slip.
- Practicing on a full stomach is not advised.
- Wear clothes to move in.
- The studio is heated so be prepared to sweat (typical temperature is between 85°-91° with added humidity).
- Bring a yoga mat and towel if you have one (rentals are available).
- Come to class hydrated! Water is allowed in the practice room, but please no glass bottles.
- Must be at least 16 years old to practice.
- Most importantly have fun!