All of our classes are available for drop-in. Online booking is strongly suggested as our limited class sizes sell out quickly. Our classes are designed to be challenging and empowering but also doable for all levels of yoga practitioners. Beginners are welcome!
Students that are new to Session Yoga must fill out our waiver prior to their first class.
You can fill it out when you arrive at the studio or you can also download and print our waiver. If you register for your first class online you can fill out the waiver when you register through MINDBODY.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before class begins.
- Late arrivals are not permitted into class so please be prompt.
- Please turn cell phones off, no phone use in studio is permitted.
- Be mindful of personal hygiene.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume or cologne.
- Putting on lotion right before class will make you slip.
- Practicing on a full stomach is not advised.
- Wear clothes to move in.
- The studio is heated so be prepared to sweat (typical temperature is between 85°-91° with added humidity).
- Bring a yoga mat (mat rentals are temporarily suspended).
- Come to class hydrated! Water is allowed in the practice room.
- Must be at least 16 years old to practice.
- No transfers, credits or refunds for no shows.
- Must cancel 4 hours prior to class to receive a class credit.